Ramesh’s devotional on spiritual moronism, 2017 GPAs, and more in the latest RR Crossing newsletter!
|“Moron! Remember that playground epithet that you used to heave affectionately at good friends? It’s actually a biblical word for those who
- believe there is no God (Ps 14:1),
- do life without God (Rom 1:21–22), and
- hear Jesus’ words but do not do them (Mt 7:24–27).
Add these qualities to those of the fools of Proverbs, and I must acknowledge a moronic streak in my mind and heart. Sadly, sometimes I behave as though there is no God, attempt to do life on my own, and don’t obey what I know is God’s wisdom. And before you are too quick to jump to conclusions about me, I recommend you take a close look in a fogless, magnifying mirror.”
Click here to read Ramesh’s full devotional on the Bible’s instructions for combating moronism.
Also included in this RR Crossing:
- An organizational reclamation of Ramesh’s personal proclamation
- 2017 Dallas and national Global Proclamation Academies