We need your help in changing the way One Billion Individuals think and hear about the Lord Jesus Christ…all over the world!
RREACH Giving Day, September 19, 2019 kicked off a national, regional and even global giving season to generate generosity for genuine causes everywhere.
A friend suggested a compelling idea—and complete surprise!—to Dr. Ramesh Richard: for RREACH to challenge donor friends with his foundational gift of US $500,000!
We are now seeking to raise an additional US $500,000 by December 3, ThanksGIVING Tuesday. Any gift of any amount from September 19 through ThanksGIVING Tuesday will help towards our overall US $1 million goal for this two-and-a-half month period.
Will you help meet this inspirational challenge? RREACH is planning major pastoral training initiatives and events over the next four years, and your support will help accomplish this multi-year effort. For more information, please see below.
Click on the short video below to hear from Dr. Richard personally about how you can help exceed our financial goal. To read Ramesh’s letter outlining the inspirational challenge, click here.
Because of supporters like you, we have convened 13 Dallas Global Proclamation Academies (331 graduates), 92 national Global Proclamation Academies (2,081 graduates), and one Global Proclamation Congress for Pastoral Trainers (2,573 pastoral trainers from 101 countries), all since 2005. Through these efforts and by God’s grace, our 2020 training goals have already been surpassed!
If you are led to support charitable efforts as 2019 draws to a close, please consider RREACH as your global ministry outlet for generosity.
2019-2023 Funding Needs
Personal Proclamation: US $1,015,000
Media Outreach: US $800,000
Pastoral Training: US $8,885,000
Our next step in global pastoral training: A five day Global Proclamation Congress for Trainers of Pastors of Latin America & the Caribbean is planned for October 12–16, 2020 in Panama.
RREACH’s GProCommission has already provided training for over 700 pastoral leaders in these regions. Sadly, many pastoral trainers from these regions were unable to attend the 2016 Global Congress. RREACH is convening a regional GProLATAM&CARIB Congress to address their needs. We anticipate up to 500 pastoral trainers from some 40+ countries of these regions will participate.
Since our 2020 worldwide training goal has been surpassed by God’s graces, regional events will intensify and accelerate the proclamation of God’s Word through training of pastors in places where Christ’s Church is growing.
- Cause: Advancing Church Health Worldwide—because church growth without church health is much like cancer in the human body. Only 5 percent of the 2 million plus pastors around the world have received training for pastoral ministry.
- Strategy: Accelerating the training of large numbers of pastoral leaders for the global proclamation of God’s life-giving and life-changing Word.
- History: The 2016 GProCongress for Pastoral Trainers in Bangkok, Thailand, exceeded the four-year training goals set by RREACH and tracked by the GProCentral team. By tracking and documenting training activity, we are able to curate resources for the faster delivery of better training to more pastors at lower costs.
- Focus 2019–2020: Latin America and the Caribbean. These regions account for 24 percent of the world’s Christians, nearly one-fifth of them identified as evangelical Christians. The Church in these regions is growing fast and influencing other parts of the world in missions.
- Opportunity: A five-day Global Proclamation Congress for Trainers of Pastors of Latin America & the Caribbean is planned for October 12–16, 2020, in Panama. Five hundred trainers of pastors will build community, explore opportunity, discover resources and exchange encouragement with other trainers of pastors from these regions.
- Financial goal: US $600,000 (GProLATAM&CARIB Congress budget).